Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad. Sweet and tangy, it coats every inch of this salad with its lively flavor. While the super-speedy homemade honey mustard dressing is the heart of the salad, it's the store-bought chicken tenders that make it a meal. Hope you give it a try.
This sauce is amazingly sweet, spicy and tangy. Made with soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, hoisin sauce and sesame oil. You can make these chicken tenders as spicy or sweet as you'd like. You can have Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 packages of romaine Italian lettuce.
- It’s 1 of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of blood orange.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- You need of Johnny`s seasoning salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
If you like a little more heat (like me) add some more crushed red pepper flakes and sriracha. This sweet and sour chicken tender dish is quick and easy. The tangy sauce has chicken broth, vinegar and a hint of soy sauce. All Reviews for Sweet and Sour Chicken Tenders.
Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad step by step
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Cut into small strips. Add flour to large zip lock bag. Season flour with seasoning salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lemon pepper. Place chicken in bag of flour shake up. Heat cast iron skillet with 2 cups cooking oil. High heat until ready to fry. Reduce heat to medium high heat. Fry chicken to desired tenderness. Prepare salad with spinach, lettuce, green onions, cherry tomatoes, green apple, blood orange, cucumber, salt, pepper. Place fried chicken to drain on paper towels. Place chicken tenders onto mixed salad. Top with items of your choice. Enjoy..
Fry Tony's Chicken Tenders recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network, then dunk each panko-crusted bite in homemade honey Panko crunch and honey mustard sauce give chicken tenders a Neely spin. Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders and Salad with Tangy Maple Dressing. When marinating the chicken you can leave it in the sweet chilli sauce mix overnight for even hotter and. Tangy and spicy, sign me up! General Tso's Chicken – Deep-fried chicken in a sweet, savory and spicy General Tso's sauce.