Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad. Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad I was bored so I decided to cook and just sorta threw it together and it was delicious! momsantiago. Great recipe for Crumb-fried Chicken Wings and Drumsticks. Fried chicken is always my favourite food and also the dish I really love to cook at home ^_^.
Then toss it in flour seasoned with cayenne, paprika, and garlic, and onion powder and fry for a classic Southern fried chicken recipe that will please the whole crowd. Damn Delicious is your repository for the best Chicken Recipes for all occasions.. This wonderful appetizer is a crowd pleaser! You can cook Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad
- You need 1 of mixed bag chicken wing and drum.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Asian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of parsley flakes.
Easy to cook yummy chicken signature recipe. While the chicken is baking, you quickly mix the sauce. It's good to mix the sauce ahead of time and allow it to slightly thicken while the chicken finishes baking. Fresh chicken wings: I usually buy them in trays labeled as "party wings," already split into flats and drumettes, with the tips removed.
Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad step by step
- Put chicken in slow cooker with enough water to cover..
- Add a pinch of cumin seeds, a pinch of ground mustard, 2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/2 of a small chopped onion, enough chili powder to turn the water slightly redish brown, and salt to to your taste..
- Cook for 1 hour in slow cooker..
- Remove chicken from water and place in an oven safe dish, sprinkle half with Asian seasoning and the other half woth parsley flakes, then sprinkle a little more salt over all of them..
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or to your liking..
- While chicken is in oven chop lettuce into bite sized peices, cut a lime In half and squeeze it over lettuce and mix, sprinkle with salt and mix again, taste it to see if there's enough salt and adjust to your liking..
- Place lettuce on plate put chicken ontop and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!.
Butter: I use salted butter in this recipe. Unsalted butter should be fine too. And you can also simply spray the wings with some oil rather than coat them in butter. I love the nice hint of lemon flavor. I didn't have almonds on hand.