Pineapple Salsa. This colorful pineapple salsa recipe will be a big hit. Perhaps pineapple salsa sounds crazy at first glance, but it's not when you think about it. This pineapple salsa is the perfect recipe for summertime because it is SO easy.
An easy recipe for Pineapple Salsa. Loaded with plenty of fresh pineapple, tomatoes, red onion I'll never forget the first time I got my hands on this Pineapple Salsa recipe: After devouring a huge bowl. This mouthwatering salsa shared by Suzi LaPar of Wahiawa, Hawaii features fresh pineapple and a handful of seasonings. You can cook Pineapple Salsa using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Salsa
- You need 2 cup of fresh pineapple, cut in small dice.
- You need 3 of scallions, sliced thinly.
- You need 5 of basil leaves, julienned.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt and pepper.
Serve it with tortilla chips or atop grilled chicken or fish for a jazzed-up meal. Pineapple salsa is perfect served as a dip for chips, or a topping for tacos or grilled meats. When I'm looking for a light appetizer for a hot summer day, I turn to this super easy pineapple salsa. How to make Pineapple Salsa: This is a blender salsa, meaning that we will make it in either a blender or a food processor.
Pineapple Salsa step by step
- Combine all ingredients together. Keep covered in refrigerator until ready to use..
- Serve with Spicy Coconut Shrimp and Lime Coconut Jasmine Rice. Would also be good with fish or shrimp tacos! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353354-lime-coconut-jasmine-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350645-spicy-coconut-shrimp.
It gives a blended salsa mixture, similar to that you would buy at a market. This easy pineapple salsa will be your new favorite summer snack! This fresh, easy pineapple salsa recipe adds the perfect sweet & spicy finish to tacos, salads, burritos, and more. Fresh pineapple salsa is easy to prepare! A vibrant blend of sweet pineapple, tomatoes, jalapenos This delicious pineapple salsa recipe highlights fresh and colorful ingredients combined to add bold.