Tortelloni with chicken and salad. Hearty cheese tortellini, shredded rotisserie chicken, and peppery arugula join forces to create a light, yet filling, salad with plenty of texture and substance. Zippy lemon dressing adds welcomed vibrancy while shaved Parmesan adds a hit of salty, full-bodied flavor. A fabulous way to turn your leftovers into a high-protein pasta salad with chicken.
Antonis Achilleos; Prop Styling: Audrey Davis; Food Styling: Emily Nabors Hall. This pasta salad with chicken and fresh vegetables makes a quick and delicious summer dinner and an even better lunch for the next day. Dinner at Pandemonium Palace this week was a spinach and cheese tortellini with chicken salad. You can cook Tortelloni with chicken and salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortelloni with chicken and salad
- You need of pasta.
- It’s 600 grams of tortelloni with ricotta & spinach.
- Prepare 300 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 500 ml of béchamel sauce.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic.
- It’s 500 grams of champignons.
- It’s of salad.
- You need 400 grams of lettuce (rucola).
- It’s 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
My family loved this pasta salad right from the start, so these days I serve it a lot. When grilling season hits, I grill Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chicken, onion, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Take plain cheese tortellini to a new level with this Tortellini Chicken Salad recipe.
Tortelloni with chicken and salad step by step
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and some dried herbs (like oregano). Heat up a large pan with some olive oil and fry the chicken with the pressed garlic..
- Cut the tomatoes, bell pepper, and champignons. Add them with the béchamel sauce to the chicken and let it boil softly for 10-20 minutes..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the salad. Optionally, you can add a vinaigrette with some salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic cream..
- Boil the fresh pasta for five minutes and serve with the salad, grated parmesan cheese, and some fresh parsley..
With olives, artichoke hearts, Italian dressing and more, this Tortellini Chicken Salad is bursting with flavor. Grilled Chicken and Tortellini with Roasted Red Pepper Cream. Macaroni and Cheesy Chicken Baked Casserole. Cheese filled tortellini and strips of chicken combined with capsicum, onion, olive, feta cheese and walnuts makes a great salad to serve at your next gathering. This spinach tortellini salad is a quick and simple pasta salad that the whole family will love!