Chicken Curry Salad.
You can cook Chicken Curry Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Salad
- It’s 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- It’s 2 of stalks celery, diced.
- It’s 2 cup of apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, sliced.
Chicken Curry Salad step by step
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference..
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1/2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl..
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds..
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!.