Chicken and Green Pepper Salad.
You can have Chicken and Green Pepper Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken and Green Pepper Salad
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Thigh (a little over 1/2 pound).
- Prepare 3 of Green Bell Peppers (if American ones, 1 is enough).
- You need 1 bag of Bean Sprouts.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sake (Japanese rice wine).
- Prepare of Salad Dressings of your choice.
Chicken and Green Pepper Salad step by step
- Boil water in a pot and add bean sprouts. Boil for 1 min. Drain, squeeze water and chill..
- Salt & pepper the chicken lightly and place it on a microwavable dish. Sprinkle Sake over the chicken, wrap and microwave it for 5 min (or until the chicken is fully cooked)..
- Thinly slice green peppers..
- When chicken is done, let it cool and cut into bite-size pieces. (If you have time to chill the chicken in a fridge, it tastes better.).
- Add chilled bean sprouts, sliced green pepper and chicken in a bowl. Add some salad dressing of your choice and mix well..
- Notes: My personal favorite is this PIETRO dressings! But when I use this, I usually add some rice vinegar to add more vinegary flavor to the salad..