Best Ever Salsa.
You can have Best Ever Salsa using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Best Ever Salsa
- It’s 1 can of (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes with juice, any flavor except Italian. (I prefer name brand.).
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, yellow or white.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh jalepeno slices (seeds removed for less heat) or jarred jalepeno slices.
Best Ever Salsa instructions
- Roughly chop onions, garlic, and jalepeno. Chop to a size that you'd be comfortable biting into..
- Place chopped vegetables and salt in a food processor. If you like a chunky salsa skip to step 3. Otherwise, for a smooth salsa, pulse a few times until chopped fine..
- Add stewed tomatoes with juice and pulse a few times until mixture reaches desired consistency..
- Serve immediately or let it sit in refrigerator for about an hour to let the flavors blend..
- Variation 1: Add the juice of one lime and 1 tbs chopped cilantro for a lime cilantro salsa..
- Variation 2: Use 1 chopped Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce instead of jalepeno for a Chipotle salsa..