Burns Homemade Salsa Verde.
You can have Burns Homemade Salsa Verde using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Burns Homemade Salsa Verde
- It’s 16 of medium tomatillos husk removed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper (or to taste).
- You need of Tabasco sauce (to taste)*optional – can use cayenne pepper in place of which is yummy.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow onion blended.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro blended.
- You need 1 of Green pepper blended.
Burns Homemade Salsa Verde step by step
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the halved tomatillos skin side down on the baking sheet, and place in the oven. Bake until they begin to toast, about 20 minutes..
- In a food processor, combine the tomatillos, onion, cilantro, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse until the mixture is smooth..
- Add Tabasco sauce/cayenne pepper to adjust the heat to taste. Adjust seasonings to taste, and pulse in small amounts of water to reach desired consistency. Serve..