Easy Corn Salsa.
You can cook Easy Corn Salsa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Corn Salsa
- You need 5 piece of fresh corn (meaning 5 ears, there wasn't an "ears" option).
- You need 1 packages of grape tomatoes (the bigger packages, about 20+ oz).
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- Prepare 2 of handlfuls fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Easy Corn Salsa step by step
- I generally use a food processor for this recipe, but a blender works as well- just chop the onions up smaller if using a blender..
- To start, cut the onions in half, then into fourths (sixths for a blender) and toss them into the food processor. Pulse until chunky..
- Rip the cilantro into 3 big chunks, then add to the food processor, stalks and all. Pulse until shredded..
- Add the grape tomatoes and pulse, blending until big chunks are gone..
- Pour mixture into a big bowl..
- Husk and wash the corn, then use a knife to scrape the kernel off. I do mine inside a big bowl, so kernels don't fly everywhere..
- Add the corn to the salsa, and stir. Then add the lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with chips :).