Mike's Spicy Mango Strawberry Salsa.
You can cook Mike's Spicy Mango Strawberry Salsa using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Mango Strawberry Salsa
- Prepare of ● For The Salsa [small chop all ingredients].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mangoes [peeled – de-seeded and chopped].
- It’s 1 Cup of Firm Strawberries.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Pineapple [optional – drained].
- It’s 1 Cup of Firm Tomatoes [de-seeded].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [de-seeded].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [de-seeded].
- It’s 3 of Habenero Peppers [de-seeded].
- It’s 3 of Jalapeño Peppers [de-seeded].
- Prepare 1 of Pablamo Pepper [de-seeded].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Onions.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and minced].
- It’s 1 Cup of Cucumbers [peeled – de-seeded].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Lime & Lemon Juice.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Mike's Spicy Mango Strawberry Salsa step by step
- Here's all you'll need. Sorry. White onions not pictured..
- Chop everything and mix. Chill for 30 minutes or longer if possible before serving. Add fresh avocados if you'd like but, only upon serving. Otherwise, your salsa will become murky and visually unappealing very quickly..
- This easy dish also makes for great gifts for your co-workers! Offer with fresh tortilla chips! 😆.
- Serve chilled with fresh tortilla chips or on most chicken dishes. Enjoy!.