Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips.
You can have Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- It’s of ● For The Salsa.
- You need 3 Cups of Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Raspberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Mint.
- It’s 1 of LG Red Apple.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can Minced Pineapple.
- You need 1 of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato.
- It’s 1 of LG Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Pablamo Pepper [or 2/3 cup].
- You need 4 of Habenero Peppers [or 1/4 cup].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Limes [juiced].
- It’s 2 of Lemons [juiced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Each: Bell Peppers [red, orange, yellow & green].
- Prepare of ● For The Cinnamon Chips.
- It’s 1 Package of Thick 6" Round Flour Tortillas [quartered].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
- You need as needed of Frying Oil.
Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Pineapple not pictured..
- Fine chop everything except for raspberries and strawberries. Leave raspberries whole and quarter your large strawberries..
- Quarter your fresh flour tortillas..
- Fry in oil until tortillas are browned and crispy. Work in 10 chip batches..
- Drain chips on thick paper towels and dust with [no sugar] ground cinnamon immediately so it sticks to chips..
- Serve chips warm and salsa ice cold..
- This salsa is excellent on toasted bagels with cream cheese as well. Enjoy!.