Burns Homemade Salsa.
You can have Burns Homemade Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Burns Homemade Salsa
- Prepare 16 of medium tomatillos husk removed.
- You need 4 tbsp of ground red chiles or ancho powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion blended.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro blended.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper blended.
- You need of Tabasco sauce (to taste)*optional – can use cayenne pepper in place of which is yummy.
Burns Homemade Salsa instructions
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the halved tomatillos skin side down on the baking sheet, and place in the oven. Bake until they begin to toast, about 20 minutes..
- In a food processor, combine the tomatillos, onion, red chiles/ancho powder, cilantro, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse until the mixture is smooth..
- Add Tabasco sauce/cayenne pepper to adjust the heat to taste. Adjust seasonings to taste, and pulse in small amounts of water to reach desired consistency. Serve..