Larry's homemade salsa. We're sharing our secrets for making The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe we've ever tried. Healthy, fresh, and easy to adjust! This Homemade Chipotle Salsa goes on just about everything I made.
How do I make homemade salsa? Making a homemade salsa is super easy with the use of a blender or food processor. This recipe takes a short cut in using canned tomatoes and fresh ingredients. You can cook Larry's homemade salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Larry's homemade salsa
- You need 3 lb of tomatos.
- You need 1/2 of stock cilantro.
- You need 3 of medium jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion.
- It’s 1/2 of glove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
Homemade salsa is so easy to make and so delightfully bright and flavorful. Once you start making it from scratch, you'll never go back to store bought. Homemade Salsa and Canning Tips: My dh and I think it tastes a lot like the salsa at Carlos O' Homemade Salsa: This recipe came from my Granny C, literally she told me over the phone and I. This recipe for salsa is made in a food processor with fresh tomatoes, onions, and canned green chilies.
Larry's homemade salsa step by step
- Prepare large blender.
- Add tomato first cut in quarters.
- Lightly blend to create a chunky base.
- Add all other ingredients and blend to desired consistency.
Make your salsa at home with this easy homemade salsa recipe. This is such an EASY homemade salsa recipe! All you have to do is throw all the ingredients into your blender, and blend! It tastes just like restaurant salsa, and goes perfectly with tortilla chips, tacos. A good, simple salsa is easy to make, but full of flavor.