Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad. Best Enchiladas you'll ever have outside Mexico!!! Lay out a tortilla and spread table spoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. For the best chicken and black bean enchiladas, try this authentic Mexican enchiladas recipe.
It is PACKED with chicken breast, black beans and corn – all zero Points foods with the new Weight Watchers Freestyle plan! This helps to make the enchiladas incredibly filling Then you'll combine tomato sauce, chicken broth, garlic, ground cumin, chili powder, and chopped chipotles adobo sauce. Combine chicken and black beans in a medium bowl; add half of sauce mixture. You can cook Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of small white onion peeled and diced.
- You need 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast diced into small 1/2 in pieces.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chillies.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice cooked.
- Prepare 8 of large flour trotillas.
- It’s 3 cups of mexican blend shredded cheese.
- You need of Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of tortillas.
- It’s of enchilada sauce.
Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Would not consider this a "quick" recipe as another reviewer did, between all the chopping and rolling. All Reviews for Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole. Also chopped up some onion and garlic and added to the chicken when cooking.
Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad instructions
- Preheat over oven to 350 degrees F. Preheat enchilada sauce, if making homemade.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 min, stirring occasionally. Add diced chicken and green chilies, and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 6-8 min, stirring occasionally, or untill the chilies, and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Lay out a tortilla and spread table spoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Ad beans in a line down the middle of of the tortilla then ad in a spoonful of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9x 13- inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. then spread the remianin enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and sprinkle on the remaining shreded cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 20 min then enjoy!.
I spread light sour cream to the tortilla's as I was layering and also threw in some corn to the chicken/bean mixture. Brimming with chicken, black beans and cheese, these enchiladas make for elevated Yellow Onion. While the tomatillos roast, season the chopped chicken with salt, pepper and the spice blend; toss to coat. Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! All you need to make the enchiladas are corn tortillas, already cooked and shredded or chopped chicken meat, some grated melty cheese like cheddar or Monterey Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas.