Chicken Green Salad. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Add chicken strips; seal bag and toss to coat. To serve, arrange greens on four serving plates; top with tomatoes, pineapple, onions and warm chicken.
Tossed Green Salad with Chicken and Crushed Black Pepper. Use your favorite mix of crisp salad greens and salad dressing in this colorful, main dish salad topped with chicken strips. Season to taste, then set aside in the fridge until ready to use. You can cook Chicken Green Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Green Salad
- You need 10 numbers of cherry tomato.
- You need 10 numbers of carrot baby.
- Prepare 1 number of cucumber diced.
- It’s 5 numbers of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 2 numbers of chicken breasts roasted cubed.
- You need 1 of bread slice wholemeal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter of melted.
- Prepare 1 of passionfruit pulp.
Chicken salad is undoubtedly a classic recipe. Diced chicken is tossed with creamy textures and dotted with crisp celery, green onion, and fresh grapes. But my version has a little something extra to make it the ultimate chicken salad recipe. It's easy, healthy, bright, flavorful, and will make any summer meal a breeze.
Chicken Green Salad step by step
- Take the bread slice and cut in small cubes. Drizzle the butter over the bread cubes..
- Place in the preheated oven at 180deg C for 10 min. Your croutons are ready..
- Toss all ingredients together. Mix in the passion fruit pulp to the salad..
Chicken Salad with Bacon and Tomato "This was a great way to use leftover grilled chicken. I used in wraps and it was a yummy, filling, easy summer dinner!" – Maggie. These cool, creamy chicken salads are our top reviewer picks! Step up your salad game with Chef John's cool and spicy chicken salad. "Sometimes the simplest recipes turn out to be some of the best! I love chicken salad and I had one leftover herb grilled chicken breast and some fresh basil in the fridge and didn't know what to make for lunch.