Chicken Fajita Salad. Flip the chicken, and cook for another five minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are slightly soft. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil.
Skinny Chicken Fajita Salad is a recipe you'll use over and over again. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with. You can have Chicken Fajita Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 100 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of chili flakes.
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs skinless boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 5 cups of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- You need of sour cream for garnish.
This chicken fajita salad is so simple that it is hard to call it a recipe, but is quick to prepare on a busy night! This salad is a healthier take on the restaurant version and there are endless ways to mix it up. Grain-free yet still so satisfying, these Chicken Fajita Salad Bowls are the perfect healthy, warm They're a nutritious, low-carb way to enjoy chicken fajitas. And with Cinco de Mayo just around the.
Chicken Fajita Salad step by step
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry pepper and onion strips until cooked to your liking..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips and chicken..
- Drizzle with remaining marinade/dressing and serve with (optional) extra cilantro leaves and sour cream..
This delicious chicken fajita salad is the perfect healthy dinner idea! These marinated chicken thighs and salad dressing can be used with any other recipes too! This Chicken Fajita Salad is one flavorful dinner recipe that's sure. When we make a batch of our chicken fajitas recipe, there's so many options on how to eat them. One favorite ways is to eat them are in tacos with flour tortillas or corn.