Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa. Grilling your pork tenderloin is a pro move. Topping that recipe with some cherry salsa? That's Hall of Fame type stuff.
The combination of pork and cherries has long been a favorite of mine. The hint of spice and chocolate in the salsa mole makes the combination even Slice pork; serve with cherry salsa and pumpkin seeds. See how to make an incredibly easy pork tenderloin with black cherry sauce. You can have Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of minced shallots, divided.
- Prepare 6 tbs of fresh lime juice, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, plus more for brushing.
- Prepare 2 of pork tenderloins, about 2 1/1 lbs.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh cherries, stemmed, pitted, halved.
- You need 1 of fresh fresno chile, red jalapeno, or holland chile, thinly sliced crosswise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Season pork with salt and press peppercorns into it. In a large heavy skillet heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and brown pork on all sides. I'm sharing my recipe for this Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Corn-Cherry Salsa as part of our monthly #eatseaonal round-up organized by Becky from Vintage Mixer. Be sure to have a peak at Becky's July guide for dozens of recipe ideas that take full advantage of this month's fruits and.
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa step by step
- Turn a gas grill to high. Combine 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallot, 4 tbs lime juice and 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add pork, seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate pork at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning occasionally..
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallots, 2 tbs lime juice, cherries, chile and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season salsa lightly with salt and pepper and set aside to let flavors meld..
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Brush grill grate with vegetable oil. Grill tenderloins, turning frequently, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork registers to 145 degrees, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into thin sliced and serve with salsa..
Place cooked pork tenderloin in aluminum foil, bringing the edges up around it to form a 'basket'. Pour the remaining marinade over the pork, and seal the aluminum foil this pork looks so amazing and delicious. love the cherry salsa! i really need to cook with pork tenderloin more, looks so tasty! Slice the tenderloin and serve with cherry salsa, the. For the pork: To butterfly the pork, place the tenderloin on a cutting board with one end pointing toward you. Slice lengthwise down the center, almost but not quite cutting through the Remove to a cutting board, tent with foil, and let rest a few minutes.