Taleggio and black figs risotto. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantItalian RestaurantTOZI RestaurantVideosPumpkin, Taleggio and Black Truffle Risotto. The Best Taleggio Cheese Recipes on Yummly Crispy Risotto Cakes with Taleggio CheeseNerds with Knives. scallions, large egg yolk.
If Taleggio is not available for the fondue, try a young white cheddar. Remove the tough root ends from the asparagus and peel off the tough skin. Slice diagonally and reserve the tips. You can cook Taleggio and black figs risotto using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Taleggio and black figs risotto
- It’s 160 gr of risotto rice.
- Prepare 3 of black figs.
- It’s 500 ml of broth (water and half vegetable stock).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 75 gr of taleggio.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of White wine.
Cook the asparagus stalks in a pot of boiling water with salt, sugar, and half of the lemon juice for approx. Toasted sourdough bread layered with Taleggio cheese and figs, broiled until melty, and drizzled with olive oil. This taleggio risotto recipe is a modern take on the classic, using a powder make from baked radicchio and drops of grape must to finish the creamy risotto. Taleggio risotto with grape must and radicchio powder.
Taleggio and black figs risotto step by step
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the diced onion. Leave it cooking until golden. Add the rice, toast it for a few minutes. Add some white wine and stir until the rice doesn't smell of alcohol anymore. Add some of the broth and leave the rice to cook until done. If necessary, add more broth..
- Clean and peel two figs. Cut them in small pieces and add them to the rice when it's halfway done..
- When the rice is cooked, add the taleggio and the butter and stir well until melted..
- Clean the last fig, cut it in fours and roast it in a pan with butter. They will have to be hard and bright in colour. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the rice in the plates and decorate it with two slices of the roasted fig and a couple of taleggio's cubes.
And they match perfectly: the Radicchio of Treviso and the Taleggio Cheese. It's strange how these two strong flavoured foods balance each other. I really like this radicchio and taleggio cheese risotto but I had never prepared it with Thermomix. The recipe has been sent by Milena a fan of. Taleggio (IPA: [taˈleddʒo]) is a semisoft, washed-rind, smear-ripened Italian cheese that is named after Val Taleggio.