Haddock Salad (Chicken option).
You can have Haddock Salad (Chicken option) using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Haddock Salad (Chicken option)
- It’s 9 ounces of boneless and skinless Haddock filets.
- You need 22 ounces of salad mix.
- Prepare 6 of small tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 8 ounces of package of candied pecan and dried cranberries.
- Prepare 15 ounce of black olives.
- Prepare 16 ounces of canned Mandarin orange slices.
- Prepare of —- option——-.
- It’s 2 pounds of sliced boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Haddock Salad (Chicken option) step by step
- Put salad mix in a bowl add cheese.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Add the berries and nuts.
- Quarter the tomatoes and add.
- Add the olives and orange slices..
- Fry the chicken and season.
- Fry till done.
- Get a pan hot add the Haddock.
- Season and fry for 3 minutes season with half the seasonings.
- Turn and season the other side with the rest of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add salad to a plate.
- Add dressing I used my French Dressing of 1700's.
- Add Haddock and dress with dressing.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Add chicken instead of Haddock if you are making the chicken salad.