🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮. Mix the pineapple and jalapeños in a medium bowl. Squeeze the lime half over top. Dredge in the flour so all surfaces are lightly and.
I am the submitter of this recipe. I like the extra salsa for snacking on, but in retrospect I would rewrite the amounts here. Learn to make fresh and healthy tilapia fish tacos with this recipe from Food.com. You can cook 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮
- Prepare 1 of tilapia fillet either fresh or frozen (I use frozen one from Costco, and of course I have to defrost it first).
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayennes pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle lemon juice.
- Prepare of For salsa:.
- It’s of Chopped jalapeño.
- It’s of Chopped bell peppers.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro (leaves some for garnish).
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Served with:.
- Prepare 1 of warm large tortilla.
The tilapia is lightly pan-seared, rather than breaded and deep-fried, making these fish tacos a healthier alternative to many of their restaurant counterparts. I typically use store bought taco seasoning to save on prep time. Tilapia Fish Tacos ©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com. Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later!
🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 instructions
- For marinated the tilapia: First, rinse and pat dry the tilapia and rubs with lemon juice. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning and rubs on all the sides of tilapia. (You might not use all the seasoning).
- Heat up the non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then add the tilapia fillet. Grilled on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each..
- Meanwhile make a salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients. Combined well, add lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Warm up the tortilla..
- Transfer the tilapia fillet onto tortilla. Spoon the salsa on top of the tilapia, add some more cilantro, and drizzled with lemon juice, and serve warm. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
Guys, I am obsessed with Tilapia Fish Tacos, which is why in our house Taco Tuesday is so very alive and well one of my other favorite taco recipes is Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps. Is everyone else as obsessed with fish tacos as I am? A few years ago, my husband and I went on a trip together to San Diego, and we made it our mission to try as many varieties of fish tacos as possible, so we could define a favorite. It's a great, mild flavored starter fish for anyone who's not used to cooking or eating fish. Most of the time I would coat the tilapia with breading (like panko), but Baked Tilapia Fish Tacos involves no breading or batter.