Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips.
You can have Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- It’s 1 pint of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapples (I used canned).
- It’s 1 cup of peaches (I used canned).
- It’s 3 of kiwi's.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of fruit preserve.
- You need of optional) I hardly ever use this unless I'm using all fresh fruit. 6 flour tortillas (8-inch).
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need of cooking oil.
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice up the strawberries, pineapples, peaches and kiwi..
- Place the fruit into a bowl and mix to combine. If using fruit preserve add it in now. Place into the refrigerator to chill. I place mine in the freezer to get it colder faster..
- Spray two baking sheets generously with cooking oil. Set aside..
- Stack tortillas on a plate and slice them into 8 slices. Place the tortilla slices on the baking sheets..
- Melt butter in a bowl In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar..
- Brush tortillas with butter and then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. (be careful not to over bake. Tortillas will crisp up more as they cool.) Remove from oven and let cool..
- Notes- I used Grapes,pineapple, strawberries, mango and kiwi. And no fruit preservative. I put some sugar on them after I diced them all up, placed in the refrigerator why I made the chips..