Salsa de ajo (Colombian garlic sauce).
You can cook Salsa de ajo (Colombian garlic sauce) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa de ajo (Colombian garlic sauce)
- It’s 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
Salsa de ajo (Colombian garlic sauce) step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a high sided container..
- Mix well with immersion blender, until all cilantro leaves look like little green specks in the sauce..
- That's All! This sauce is delicious and addictive. In Colombia and Venezuela it is served on arepas, patacones, sandwiches, papas rellenas and everything else imaginable!.