Salad with goat cheese, bacon, figs and raspberries. Put the lettuce on your plates and add the figs, raspberries and goat cheeses. To prepare dressing, combine balsamic vinegar and figs in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Stuff fig halves with goat cheese.
But last week I tried it with figs and it was a disappointment. Crispy fried goat cheese salad served with colorful fruits and vegetables. Fresh arugula, beets, carrots, peas, avocado and raspberry poppyseed dressing. You can cook Salad with goat cheese, bacon, figs and raspberries using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salad with goat cheese, bacon, figs and raspberries
- You need 100 g of lettuce.
- You need 8 of figs.
- It’s 125 g of raspberries.
- It’s 150 of peeled pistachios.
- Prepare 4 of goat cheese wrapped in bacon (or something similar).
- You need 2 tablespoons of agave nectar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Espelette pepper.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 of twigs of thyme.
- It’s of Pepper and salt.
A bright raspberry poppyseed vinaigrette brings all of the farmers market flavors together in one beautiful bowl, just waiting to be shared! An Easy Fig and Bacon Appetizer Idea. Tis the season of all things appetizers, cookies and cocktails! I absolutely love figs so I went that route and stuffed them with a homemade herb goat cheese mixture.
Salad with goat cheese, bacon, figs and raspberries instructions
- Bake the goat cheese with bacon in a pan for about 15 minutes until they are goldbrown..
- Stew the pistachios with the agave nectar and the Espelette pepper in a pan, until they are caramelized..
- Make the dressing: combine all the ingredients of this section and only the little leaves of the thyme (not the twig)..
- Put the lettuce on your plates and add the figs, raspberries and goat cheeses. Add the coarsely chopped pistachios. Finalize by sprinkling some dressing and adding some bread or a baguette..
Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe with Bacon. Epic Mason Jar Cobb Salad with Ranch. Chickpeas, goat cheese, and walnuts pump up the protein in this arugula salad, making it a hearty meatless main. Toss together chickpeas, arugula, figs, and carrot in a large bowl. Top with goat cheese and toasted walnuts.