Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs. Great recipe for Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs. At the same time, grill the buns. Move over hamburgers -these turkey burgers studded with feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and oregano are fabulous.
Serve these tasty treats with sun-ripened tomatoes and Greek-style pita. Our Fig and Feta Salad combines the textures of smooth feta, complex figs, and crunchy hazelnuts to leave your taste buds feeling incredibly satisfied. Serve the burgers with the sauce. You can have Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs
- Prepare 2 of soft buns.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of feta cheese, diced (or you could use goat cheese).
- Prepare 2 of figs.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- You need 150 g of ground beef.
- You need of fresh chives, thinly sliced.
- You need of some Arugula salad.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
For burgers, mix red pepper and seasonings. Easy Turkey Burger with Feta, Cucumber and RanchLa Jolla Mom. Spinach and Feta Turkey Burger with Tzatziki SauceSkinny Ms. Olives, roasted peppers and feta add great flavor to these burgers, and these lean patties give burger night a refreshing change of pace (and place).
Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs instructions
- Cook the onions, with some olive oil and a pinch of salt, first at high heat for 4 min until golden, then cover it at low heat and stir from time to time. Set about 15 min..
- Meanwhile, slice figs, set them in an oven-friendly dish and pour the honey all over them. Cook for 5 min. at 160°C. Leave in the oven..
- Mix in a bowl the ground beef with salt, pepper, one egg yolk and a few chives. Shape two patties, set aside..
- In a pan at high heat (without any fat) throw the pine nuts until goldened/brownished –about 7 min, stiring regularly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a very hot skillet, sear the beef patties (2-3 min each side)..
- At the same time, grill the buns. As soon as the beef is done, display a bun, a layer of caramelized onions, the beef patty, a layer of roasted figs, 1 tbsp. feta cheese, diced, a few leaves of Aragula Salad, top with pine nuts and finally the top bun..
Ground chicken gets a welcome moisture lift with the addition of feta cheese, but be sure to keep an eye on the burgers so they aren't overcooked and dry. Roast a block of feta and the first time you taste it, you'll wonder, Why did I waste so much of my life eating baked brie? Spreadably soft, with a tangy, salty, rich flavor, baked feta is easy to make and almost impossible to I'll be too busy stuffing my face with roasted feta and fig compote to hear you. Greek inspired, easy to make succulent roasted figs along with feta cheese. Figs are known as an important food for the ancient Greeks.