Healthy zucchini bread. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. Use up all those summer zucchini in this easy and healthy zucchini bread recipe.
Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. This moist and flavorful zucchini bread is made healthier using whole wheat flour, low-fat milk, less View image. You can cook Healthy zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Healthy zucchini bread
- Prepare 1 Cup of white unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and cool.
Healthier Mom's Zucchini Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not. Healthy Vegan Zucchini Bread- whole grain and refined sugar free, this zucchini bread is healthy enough for breakfast and delicious enough for dessert! I feel like I've been slacking on the zucchini. I tried to keep this zucchini bread pretty simple, but added a bit of pizzazz, if you will, by knocking out some of that white flour, adding in coconut oil and yogurt, plus a healthy dose of grated apples.
Healthy zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 9 by 5 loaf pan with two sheets of parchment paper to easily lift bread out or use silicone pan..
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine..
- Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh. Please shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out any extra moisture..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, sugar, honey, yogurt, eggs, and coconut oil. Stir to combine..
- Transfer the shredded zucchini and wet ingredients into the flour mixture. Fold until combined..
- Pour batter into loaf. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in Center comes out with the few crumbs attached. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan using parchment paper and cool on wire rack for another 10 minutes. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days..
Sweet quick bread, savory quick bread, healthy quick bread…all the quick bread. Zucchini brings the veggies, peanut butter packs in the protein, and chocolate makes the bread something you'll crave for. Soft, moist, ultra fudgy chocolate zucchini bread, with a full cup of zucchini in the recipe, to add moisture without extra fat and Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Find healthy, delicious zucchini bread recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Shred the zucchini using coarse holes on grader, both peel and flesh.