Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These Salsa Chicken Enchiladas have been on my mind for quite some time, and since Cinco de Mayo is coming up soon, I decided it was about time I made and shared them with I knew I wanted chicken to be my starring protein for the enchiladas, but I also needed the filling to be more satisfying. You will be using cooked chicken for this chicken enchilada casserole. Sprinkle ¾ cups of the chopped cilantro on top of the onions.
These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas have the perfect combination of flavors. Shredded chicken, savory salsa verde, and Monterey Jack cheese is a delicious combination sure to become Seriously. But in a totally good way. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of mild salsa or red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- It’s 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- You need 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- Prepare of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s of Vegetable or olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cups of mild verda salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- You need 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- It’s of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s of Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping.
Because anything with salsa verde cannot be bad. An Easy Salsa Shredded Chicken recipe for your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker. It's my go-to when I want. Enchiladas are not a cheesy, creamy dish.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 cup salsa or red enchilada sauce, 1/4 block cream cheese and green chiles..
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and pour on 1 cup of salsa verda on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
All it is is a warmed up corn tortilla filled up with shredded boiled chicken and covered with a light mexican tomato or tomatillo salsa (just tomato/tomatillo, onion, peppers,salt and pepper to taste, boiled and blended. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. These delicious Easy Chicken Enchiladas are made quickly and effortlessly with leftover chicken. Making Enchiladas is my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner because I LOVE a. Try this tasty chicken enchilada recipe.