Asian chicken and broccoli salad. I doubled the recipe for the dressing adding a bit less vegetable oil than called for and used half of it to mix into the shredded chicken and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours marinating until I prepared the salad. There's no mayonnaise in this broccoli salad! Crisp tender broccoli florets are tossed in an Asian dressing for a refreshing and light vegetable side.
The result is a simple salad that makes the perfect side dish. Or you can even add in some cooked chicken or beef or tofu to turn it into a main dish, and serve it over rice or quinoa. This Chinese Chicken and Broccoli is perfect for busy mid-week meals because it's so fast and simple to make. You can cook Asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Asian chicken and broccoli salad
- It’s of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- You need of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Plus, you can toss in any meat or vegetables you have. Making Chinese food from scratch isn't at all complicated. Had this at Chicken Salad Chick and I tried to duplicate it. Sometimes I think this salad is downright addicting!!
Asian chicken and broccoli salad instructions
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken and bell pepper. SPRINKLE salad with cilantro and peanuts before serving. Asian Chicken Salad – With perfectly juicy, tender teriyaki chicken and the most amazing peanut dressing ever! It's quick, simple and perfect for a The chicken is combined with a simple teriyaki marinade (homemade or store-bought is fine), which is then grilled to perfection. Chicken & Broccoli PastaRigatoni Pasta Tossed with Sauteed Chicken, Broccoli, Lots of Garlic, Tomatoes, Parmesa.