Fire Roasted Habanero Salsa Verde (HOT!!🔥).
You can have Fire Roasted Habanero Salsa Verde (HOT!!🔥) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fire Roasted Habanero Salsa Verde (HOT!!🔥)
- Prepare 1 lb of tomatillos (husks removed).
- It’s 3 of large habaneros (sliced in 1/2).
- You need 1/4 of med white onion (cut in 4 sections).
- Prepare 3 of large cloves garlic (sliced lengthwise).
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped, packed).
- Prepare 1/2 of lime (squeezed).
- It’s 1 tbs of white vinegar (or more to tour taste).
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
Fire Roasted Habanero Salsa Verde (HOT!!🔥) instructions
- Preheat oven to broil. Cut tomatillos in half from the top and place on greased cookie sheet along with habaneros, onion, and garlic. Broil until each veggie is charred over most of the skin. Caution: The garlic might char before the other veggies, if so, remove them first and replace the remaining veggies in the broiler until they’re done. Remove and let cool for a few minutes..
- Once cooled, place all ingredients including the juices from the roasted veggies into a food processor. Blend to your desired consistency..
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge until cool…about 2 hrs…which is also enough time to let the flavors meld. if you’re anxious like me, you can put the container in the freezer for about an hour and it should be good..