Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Preparing your Grilled Salmon Tacos with Pomegranate-Jalapeño Salsa: -Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. -Taco time. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese.
Stir the fresh mint into the pomegranate salsa, then top each taco with a little salsa and serve with the. Grilled Shrimp and Salmon Tacos Homemade topped with a homemade Jalapeño-Habanero Salsa. A must try salmon taco recipe! You can cook Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
- You need 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- You need 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 8 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Juice of ½ lime.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Salmon is seasoned with Mexican spices then grilled for a light char, then it's flaked into pieces and served over tacos along with fresh avocado and other Break salmon into small portions and layer over center of tacos, add cabbage, avocado salsa and Cotija cheese. Zesty chili-rubbed salmon meets fresh orange avocado salsa to make the absolute best salmon tacos! They're easy to make, naturally gluten-free. Grilled Spicy Blackened Salmon Tacos are grilled to perfection with a delicious spicy crust.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa instructions
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
They get topped with a fresh grilled While the salmon is on the grill you make this incredible grilled pineapple salsa. I absolutely adore grilled pineapple and it is one of my favorite. Grilled spicy salmon, smoked tomato salsa, and cabbage slaw fill corn tortillas for unique fish tacos that are sure to be a hit. Remove from grill, and cool slightly. Coarsely chop tomatoes and onion We thought the picture looked lovely so we bought salmon and used some homegrown tomatoes to make the salsa.