Corn salsa. Кукурузная сальса (Corn Salsa). Жареная кукуруза, чили, помидор, зелень кориандра, лук и сливочном соусе (Chicken Enchiladas in Cream Sauce), ананасовую сальсу (Pineapple Salsa). This corn salsa recipe is made primarily with fresh sweet corn, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and This salsa is fresh and bright, and it's easy to make. The sweet corn steals the show, as it should.
This Corn Salsa is like the Corn Salsa from Chipotle with a scoop of Pico de Gallo all mixed together. Corn Salsa is a fresh corn salad with tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno, and cilantro. Corn also makes a fabulous salsa. You can cook Corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn salsa
- Prepare 2 ears of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1/8 cup of diced pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of or so cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of or so oil for frying (I used soybean).
- You need of To taste, salt and pepper.
Acidity from the salsa's lime juice balances the sweetness of the corn. Along with some jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and oregano, it's a fiesta of flavor. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment. Easy corn salsa recipe with avocado and black beans.
Corn salsa instructions
- Shuck the corn and peel off the silks (I do this outside, otherwise the silks go everywhere)..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. I also coat the ears in oil to help ensure a more even cook..
- When oil is heated, put in the ears, and until cooked and a little charred all around. Turn fairly frequently to prevent burning and be careful because the moisture in the corn can make the oil pop..
- Cut the cooked kernels off into a big bowl, let cool, then mix in the other ingredients..
- Put covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let it chill and to allow the flavors to come together..
Corn salsa is a colorful and healthy dip loaded with vegetables and beans. The kernels are fire roasted on the grill for a smoky flavor. In this video I will be showing you how to make corn salsa! It's a perfect combination of sweet, spicy and tangy. You can adjust the heat This corn salsa was inspired by Chipotle, I always get a chicken burrito bowl with corn salsa and.