Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa.
You can cook Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of mahi mahi filets.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt pepper garlic powder and old bay.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need of FOR THE SALSA:.
- Prepare 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, cleaned and diced small, or you could use canned. I recommend pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1/2 of a vidalia onion diced small.
- Prepare 1 of mango, cleaned and diced small or use canned and dice it small.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, seeded and diced small.
- You need small handful of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper and a good dash of old bay.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Grilled Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Mango Salsa step by step
- I made the salsa first. Chop everything and throw it in a bowl. Season it and put it in the fridge..
- Brush olive oil on your filets and add your seasonings to both sides. Cook on a hot grill until cooked through. Lightly toast your tortillas on the grill..
- Lay your fish on the tortilla and a spoonful of the salsa. I made my Tangy Slaw to put between the fish and the salsa. Dig in!!.