Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken Cajun Pasta Salad = Best Picnic Lunch. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature.
Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer. Nothing spells summer much more than a good. A chicken salad done Louisiana style with a remoulade, Tabasco sauce and a little Cajun spice. You can have Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- You need of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- It’s of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of French dressing.
- You need of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- It’s 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- It’s of The best olive oil you can find.
Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad. It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
Cajun chicken pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Cook a complete dinner in one pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, using mostly pantry-stable items. Tasty Team. "Tomato Basil Pasta salad with Cajun Chicken made with easy fresh ingredients. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!" My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday! Make a chicken salad that can be used in many ways, as hot weather food, or for an easy-to-prepare picnic dish, or potluck salad. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love!