Easy Garden Fresh Salsa. Easy Garden Fresh Salsa Recipe is what we are mixing up today this easy no cook garden fresh salsa recipe is so easy to make and delicious. Let hot peppers reach their mature color before you pick them. Use your best vegetables for salsa.
Easy garden fresh salsa recipe that you can make into a smooth, restaurant-style salsa cruda for dipping or a chunky pico de gallo for topping tacos and more. Find more great ideas on the Quick Healthy Recipes page! One of my favorite things about having a garden is being able to make fresh. You can cook Easy Garden Fresh Salsa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Garden Fresh Salsa
- Prepare 5 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 3 of jalepeno peppers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro (adjust per personal taste, we go strong).
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 of salt, add per personal taste.
Garden Fresh Salsa: Salsa is awesome! But do you know what is even more awesome? Homemade salsa, using fresh ingredients you grow yourself! Store bought salsa is great, but it will NEVER compare to the taste of fresh!
Easy Garden Fresh Salsa step by step
- Dice tomatoes and place in large bowl..
- Finely chop onion and add to tomatoes..
- Cut tops off jalepenos, deseed, and finely chop, add to bowl. (some seeds can be left in for additional heat).
- Mince garlic and add to bowl..
- Finely chop cilantro and add to bowl along with lime juice and salt..
- Stir thoroughly, refridgerate, allow to sit for an hour and serve!.
Tastes great on anything from chips, to tacos. The Secret to Perfect Garden Fresh Salsa. We eat Mexican food in one form or another at least once a week, usually much From there, it's easy. Toss the tomatoes in a large food processor. This really received a lot of compliments from my family.