Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa. Serve the tilapia topped with mango salsa. This tilapia is marinated in a garlic, parsley, lime sauce and topped with sweet mango salsa. We actually have it the menu again I like to use Costco's tilapia fillets because they tend to be a little firmer which makes for easier grilling.
If you don't have a mango on hand, strawberries make a tasty substitute. Get the top-rated recipe for Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa at http In this video, you'll see how to make healthy grilled tilapia with a simple mango salsa, starring jalapenos, red bell peppers, red onions, lime juice, and cilantro. Serve over rice and top with Mango Salsa. You can cook Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa
- Prepare 1 of tilapia filet.
- It’s 2 cup of mixed baby greens.
- Prepare 8 of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mango salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of feta cheese.
- It’s of marinade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of cracked pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Before making this tilapia and mango salsa I had only had mangoes in smoothies but now I just want to go crazy and try it with everything! You know the one who has the cool house with all the good food that all the other kids want to go over to. You know exactly what I'm talking about! Spice rubbed flaky White fish with a slight grill flavor nestled in a warm corn tortilla then topped with a fresh mango salsa, creamy avocado, and zesty.
Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa instructions
- add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, & pepper into a small bowl & mix.
- dice up the fresh basil & add to mix.
- add marinade & tilapia into a ziplock bag, 1 qt size should do for a single filet.
- seal the bag & rub the marinade all around the tilapia.
- marinade the tilapia in the fridge for at least an hour.
- heat grill to 325° – I like to use my 4-in-1grill but I'm sure any would work.
- you may want to add some non-stick olive oil spray to the grill, mine is non stick.
- rub the marinade into the tilapia once more, I like to make sure lots of basil is stuck to it :).
- place on grill, & close the lid, cook for about 15 min, it will be flaky and opaque all the way through when done. I like to make sure it browns a little too.
- wash your baby greens & spin dry- you can skip this if you use tripple washed organic.
- lay out lettuce on plate.
- wash & dry tomatoes & add to plate.
- remove tilapia from grill & let cool a bit.
- place tilapia filet on bed of lettuce.
- top tilapia w fresh mango salsa, recipe in previous post.
- sprinkle on feta cheese.
- dive in!.
Turn tilapia; top with cheese, lemon and mango. I am over at April's fantastic blog , HOUSE BY HOFF today and I am sharing a Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa recipe as a guest poster. Looks delicious – I love tilapia and mango! Love your photos – food photography is something I struggle with and fish seems. Bring to a boil over medium heat.