AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes.
You can have AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 4 of medium bell pepper.
- You need 1 of small red onion, finely sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of fig of rosemary.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 medium of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated pecorino cheese.
- You need tsp of salt and pepper, to taste.
- You need 160 grams of mortadella, finely choppped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of sausages, casings removed and meat crumbled.
AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Cut the upper part of the peppers, remove the cores, ribs and seeds carefully. Set aside..
- Heat the oil (or you can use butter) in a frying pan, add the onion and rosemary leaves and saute until the onion is softened..
- Heat the oven to 180ºC..
- In a separate bowl, put together the cooked sausage and mashed potato. Mix well and then season with a little salt and some pepper. Taste and check the seasoning. Add the mortadella and pecorino cheese, and mix well to a paste..
- Oil the bottom of a shallow baking dish. Spoon a mound of stuffing into each piece of pepper, and drizzle the rest of the oil over the top. Arrange the peppers in the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes..
- Serve hot or warm. Share and enjoy!.