Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters.
You can cook Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters
- You need 1 cup of discarded sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kamut flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded yellow squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of perilla leave pickle, optional.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters step by step
- Mix a cup of discarded sourdough starter with kamut and water. Set in a warm place to ferment for about 3~4 hours..
- Shred yellow squash or any variety of summer squash. Add two tsp salt to remove excess water and it also serves to flavor squash up. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Squeeze out as much water as possible..
- Slide perilla leave pickle or use same amount of kimchi or even kraut..
- In a large bowl, mix together the batter and veggies. Season with powers..
- Fry them on a crepe maker or any flat pan you have on high heat with olive oil. Turn down the heat in a few seconds once all fritters are getting in. Cook both sides until golden. Serve immediately..