Apple pecan chicken salad. Apple pecan chicken salad is a fan-favorite main dish salad recipe. The combination of tender chicken, crisp pecans, tart apples, and a Like all chicken salads, using a rotisserie chicken often brings the best results. Most other chicken cooking methods do not come close to matching the.
How Many Calories in Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. "Apple Pecan Chicken Salad"The Flour Handprint. Chicken Salad With Grapes And Pecans Recipes. Blueberry Pecan Chicken SaladRenee's Kitchen Adventures. You can have Apple pecan chicken salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple pecan chicken salad
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 head of of lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans.
Apple Pecan Chicken Salad – this fall inspired recipe is loaded with crisp sweet apples, crunchy pecans, fresh flavorful rosemary, lightly tart cranberries and plenty of chicken. And you'll love this lighter, creamy dressing made with mostly Greek yogurt and a little bit mayonnaise. Complete nutrition information for Full Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Wendy's including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Apple Pecan Chicken Salad: A hearty and healthy gluten-free salad that's light on the mayo and heavy on the apples, toasted pecans, and chicken.
Apple pecan chicken salad instructions
- boil chicken till its no longer pink in middle.
- cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- season how you prefer.
- chop up head of lettuce and put in a bowl.
- slice apples into wedges.
- add cheese,cranberries and pecans to bowl.
- add chicken add apples and mix together til everything is evenly distributed.
A great lunch for bridal showers, baby showers, or Mother's Day brunch! Some days I think I've lost my mind. Saturday was one of them when I found. Add chicken, apples and onion; toss to coat. Just before serving, place greens on a large serving plate; top with chicken mixture.