Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls.
You can have Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of cauliflower (gobhi).
- Prepare 2 of triangle shaped creeme cheese.
- You need Handful of fresh chives.
- Prepare of Masala spice mix.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
- It’s of Few slices of eggplant (baingan).
- You need of The liquid of sweet vinegar cucumber pickles.
Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls step by step
- Save 2 florets of the cauliflower and shred the rest of it on a cheese greater. Cook the 2 full florets in salted water,till tender. Heat olive oil in a pan, add some fresh chives and masala mix of your taste, and fry the shredded cauliflower and the eggplant slices, stir often, and before it burns, add the liquid of the sweet vinegar cucumber pickles..
- Peel the carrot with potatoe peeler and make nice thin slices with the same peeler, carrot stays raw, arrange it on the plate..
- Cut the fresh chives into small pieces. Take the triangle cream cheese and gently form a ball from it and roll it in the chives. Repeat the same with another cheese and masala mix, place the carrots. Put the fried cauliflower- eggplant mix next to it, also the cooked florets and garnish with basil.