Keto Creamy Egg Salad. Keto Egg Salad from Delish.com is serving up a serious dose of protein. Classic egg salad is usually keto-friendly as it is. But because fat=good, we But because fat=good, we added an extra creamy, but healthy element: avocado!
It's an easy, healthy recipe that just about everyone can eat! Now that you've made this glorious keto egg salad, there are so many ways to eat it! Easy creamy Avocado Egg Salad —- By HS. You can have Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- It’s 4 of Egg (200g).
- Prepare 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- You need 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- Prepare 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- You need of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- You need of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- It’s of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- Prepare of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- You need of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
Since it requires just a few ingredients and takes virtually no time to prepare, it can easily become a staple in your weekly keto meal plan. You can enjoy this keto egg salad any way you like. Keto-friendly egg salad is a great side dish – and it also makes a filling snack. You can even dig into a bowl of egg salad for a quick breakfast!
Keto Creamy Egg Salad instructions
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
The delicious dishes on this list are full of flavor. That's thanks to ingredients like spices, mustard, and a certain creamy green Keto superstar… avocado! This delicious keto egg salad is creamy and velvety, with a zippy mustard dressing and crunchy celery. Keto egg salad a simple, make-it-in-your sleep type of recipe. It's easy to pack for lunch, ideal to batch cook for meal prep, and infinitely customizable.