Saute Greens w/ Mango.
You can have Saute Greens w/ Mango using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Saute Greens w/ Mango
- You need 2 handfuls of spinach.
- It’s 2 handfuls of baby kale.
- You need 1 of mango; sliced.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion; julienne.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic; slivered.
- It’s 1/2 C of soy sauce.
- You need 1 heaping T of dalmation fig orange spread.
- You need 1 T of butter.
- It’s of olive oil; as needed.
Saute Greens w/ Mango step by step
- Heat butter and enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Add onions and caramelize slowly. When onions are nearly caramelized, add garlic and bell peppers, and turn up heat..
- When garlic is nearly caramelized, approximately 1-2 minutes, add greens. Stir to coat greens with fat. Greens will eventually shrink to fit in pan. Add oil as needed..
- When greens are nearly wilted, add mango and soy sauce. Reduce til soy is nearly evaporated..
- Add fig spread. Stir to coat. Serve..
- Variations; Vegetable stock, vegetable oil, peanut oil, ginger, lime, pineapple, vinegar, wine, beer, thyme, bourbon, curry, other greens, shallots, habanero, bacon, sweet potato, yellow or red bell pepper, croutons, celery.