Super easy Greek chicken salad. While chicken is cooking dice up red onion. The BEST Greek salad recipe you will ever have! With perfectly grilled, juicy chicken thighs and the most heavenly tzatziki dressing!
It's easy to make, exploding with texture and you can prep all the ingredients ahead of time for a meal you can throw together in minutes! Greek food and especially gyros are one of my favorite kind of meals, but since I'm not much of a fan of lamb, it's my marinated Greek chicken and chickpeas that adds the protein to this easy Greek gyro style salad with a yogurt tzatziki sauce perfect for a. But I mean I have this Easy Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad, and that has to count for something. You can have Super easy Greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy Greek chicken salad
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil).
- You need 1 of Feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of Black olives(optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of Romaine lettuce.
- You need 4 medium of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Greek dressing.
Anyway, that revelation got the gears turning- chicken salad, tzatziki, ooh Greek food, let's add some olives, mmm feta cheese- and I wound up making this Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad the very next. Greek chicken souvlaki is one of my favorite meals and couldn't be simpler to throw together: marinate the chicken and make tzatziki in the morning; skewer the chicken while the grill is preheating; make a simple, refreshing salad somewhere in between. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. A classic easy chicken salad recipe that you can make fast!
Super easy Greek chicken salad instructions
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs..
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°..
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion..
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing..
Use greek yogurt and low fat mayonnaise to cut calories, without sacrificing flavor! <div. While you can buy premade chicken salad at the local grocery store – why do that when you now know how to make it at home? I served with Greek Orzo Salad and garlic french bread topped with chopped tomatoes feta cheese & chopped olives and got many compliments. Very juicy and easy to make. I used boneless skinless breasts bottled lemon juice and dried herbs – wish I had a mortar and pestle to crush the rosemary.