Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail".
You can cook Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail" using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail"
- Prepare 2 of avacados sliced 1/4 inche thick.
- You need 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed cooked chicken.
- You need 1/2 stalk of celery minced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato and sliced jalepeno for garnish.
- You need 6 of cockail or wine glasses for serving.
- Prepare 1 small of seeded minced fresh jalepeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shreaded lettece for bottom of glass.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of chili powder for sprinkling the avacado.
Spicy Avocado Chicken Salad "Cocktail" step by step
- combine mayonnaise and lemon juice with salt and pepper to taste and mix wel.
- combine chicken, celery, onion, minced jalepeno.
- fold mayonnaise mixture into chicken to combine.
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- sprinkle avacado slices with chili powder.
- put shredded lettece in bottom of coctail glass.
- line sides of glass with avacado slices.
- put a scoop of chicken salad in the middle making sure the avacado slices show over the rim of the glass.
- garnish with chopped tomato and thin slices of jalepeno.