The Best Chicken Salad Ever. Two things make this chicken salad super. The first is the combination of a creamy salad dressing and a coleslaw dressing. The second is that everything goes into the food processor, so the consistency is spread able and all the flavors mingle well.
So you'll have to indulge me for a moment. How to Make the BEST Chicken Salad. Place the diced chicken, celery, green onions and grapes in a large mixing bowl This is absolutely the best chicken salad I have ever had. You can have The Best Chicken Salad Ever using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of The Best Chicken Salad Ever
- You need 2 pinch of Mrs. Dash.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh cracked black pepper or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 6 of fresh rolls such as kaiser bread, sweet Hawaiian rolls, onion rolls, or wheat bread.
- Prepare 3 large of baked chicken breasts.
Who doesn't love a good Chicken Salad? Once you try this one loaded with bacon, celery, and green onions, it will become your new favorite. Chicken salads are always a staple for any picnic or outside gathering. Next time you're in need of one, try one of our best chicken salad recipes from our readers, and let us know what you think!
The Best Chicken Salad Ever step by step
- Pound chicken breasts flat.
- Season chicken breast with Mrs Dash on both sides and place in a 425°F oven for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- let chicken cool.
- break chunks of chicken and place in food processor and process until fine.
- place chicken in a bowl and combine mayonaise, green onion, and seasonings.
- mix well making sure there are no dry chuncks of chicken.
- chicken salad mixture should be the consistency of mashed potatoes, it should be thick and not slide off the spoon.
- place two scoops onto a bun and serve with lettuce, tomatoes, crisp Bacon, and/or avacadoes with chips and a pickle on the side.
These chicken salad recipes are anything but boring. We've got everything from classic chicken salads to new takes on this lunchtime staple. I think this is the best cashew chicken salad sandwich recipe around. It's good for you and quick to fix, and it has wonderful flavor. Searching for the best chicken salad?