Mango and Black Bean Salsa.
You can cook Mango and Black Bean Salsa using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mango and Black Bean Salsa
- Prepare 1 of mango, peeled, pitted and diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 c of fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1/2 c of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 2 T of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 T of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Mango and Black Bean Salsa step by step
- Stir together all ingredients in medium bowl until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Use within one day..