Amy's Refreshing Honey Mustard Chicken Salad ..
You can cook Amy's Refreshing Honey Mustard Chicken Salad . using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Amy's Refreshing Honey Mustard Chicken Salad .
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts – skinned and boned ..
- It’s 2 large of kiwi fruits.
- Prepare 1/4 of seedless watermelon ..
- You need 1/2 of rockmelon ..
- You need 1 of mango.
- It’s 2 tsp of english mustard ..
- It’s 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard ..
- It’s 2 tsp of runny honey ..
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice ..
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil ..
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic ..
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt ..
- You need 1 of cracked pepper ..
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh mixed lettuce leaves ..
Amy's Refreshing Honey Mustard Chicken Salad . instructions
- Deseed rockmellon and discard seeds . Using a mellon baller , scoop out the flesh of the rockmelon and watermelon . Peel the kiwi fruit and the mango , cut the kiwi fruits in half lengthways then slice kiwi halves , cut flesh cheeks from mango and dice the mango flesh ..
- Using a sharp knife , cut the chicken breasts into about 1cm thick by 2cm strips . Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken strips over moderate heat for about 5-8 minutes until browned and tender then remove from the heat and crush the garlic and add it to the chicken along with the salt and cracked black pepper and stir to combine ..
- For the dressing , whisk both the English mustard and the wholegrain mustard , honey and the lemon juice , together then whisk in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil , season with salt and cracked black pepper , to combine all well ..
- whilst chicken is still warm add 1/3 of the prepared dressing to the chicken and mix well to coat all , let cool ..
- Place prepared chicken in a large bowl and add the melon balls , mango cubes and the kiwi fruit slices along with the remaining 3/4 of the prepared dressing and toss together so everything is well coated in the dressing ..
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves and arrange them on a serving plate ..
- Spoon the prepared chicken salad ontop of the arranged lettuce and serve . enjoy . 🙂 ..