Erin's Easy Chicken Salad. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. I rarely order chicken salad at a restaurant because I don't care for the mayo-laden chicken salad that is often served.
An easy light Blackberry Kiwi Balsamic Chicken Salad that's naturally gluten free. This baby is filled with fresh fruit, feta cheese, tender. Join Amy as she makes her Easy Chicken Salad. You can cook Erin's Easy Chicken Salad using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Erin's Easy Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 of Whole chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken from my local grocery store…its faster).
- You need 2 large of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare 8 of Green onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayo (I prefer Helmans).
This chicken salad is made from boneless, skinless chicken breast that is cooked in the Crockpot or slow. Put that leftover rotisserie chicken to good use with just a few ingredients. Great for a picnic, party, or. This easy Chinese chicken salad gets tossed with a bright, gingery dressing and topped with crunchy noodles.
Erin's Easy Chicken Salad instructions
- Remove chicken from bones and chop (if you have any leftover baked chicken in the fridge throw it in!).
- Dice green onion and celery.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold and enjoy.
- Feel free to add more or less of any ingredient…for example I like more onion and lots more mayo :-).
Just before serving, toss with dressing and top with the chow. Poach chicken: In a large pot, arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer. If using, place lemon slices and dill sprigs on chicken. Pour water over the chicken breasts, covering by at least an inch. This easy chicken salad recipe is creamy, chunky and full of flavor.