Avocado Chicken Salad.
You can have Avocado Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- You need 2 small of Cooked Chicken Breasts (Cubed).
- It’s 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of Leaves Lettuce Chopped.
- You need 1 of Whole Lime (Juiced).
- You need 2 of Scopes Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 of Black Peppercorn.
- It’s 1 of Sea Salt.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Cut avocado in half. Scoop out avocado mad save shell. Cut one half into cubes and set aside. Place other half in bowl and mash with fork, mixing in seasonings and 1 scoop of goat cheese..
- Once mixed add cubed chicken, lettuce, and another scoop of goat cheese..
- Add lime juice and mix gently in bowl..
- Fill avocado shells with chicken salad. Serve cold..