Quick Chicken Salad. […] Quick Chicken Salad – I've had many a different chicken salads, and this one is by far my favorite. I make a big batch of this every couple of weeks and it's a great go-to for lunch time. Chicken salad is a great way to use up leftover chicken breast.
Chicken, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe. An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. A light dish of grilled chicken fillets and authentic salad with Kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomato and mint. You can cook Quick Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of whole rotissere chicken (pre-baked).
- You need 8 of boiled eggs (fine chop 6 eggs, reserve remaining 2 for garnish).
- It’s 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of celery (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion (chopped) reserve some on the side for garnish.
- Prepare 2 cup of mayo (adjust to taste, 2 cups makes it creamier..may use less or more!).
- It’s 1 of season all or local spice blend to taste (im in new orleans, i used tony chachere's. Lawry's is pretty good).
- You need 1 of paprika or cayenne pepper for garnish.
A friend shared this recipe with me. It's great for brunch or a summer supper. Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to Need a quick lunch? Layer some chicken salad on crusty bread with tomato slices and greens, and.
Quick Chicken Salad instructions
- Shred pre-cooked chicken add to bowl. Combine all remaining ingredients and mix until well blended. Garnish by slicing 2 reserved eggs lengthwise and layer over the top. Sprinkle w/ green onions, & cayenne/paprika. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Serve w/ crackers, tortillas, or on sub roll. Enjoy!.
Does anyone know a quick chicken recipe I can make with some leftover chicken? Spoon onto lettuce-lined salad plates; sprinkle with bacon. Serve with additional salsa on the side. Who needs a salad bowl when you have healthy and delicious avocados? Cut an avocado in half and remove the seed, add StarKist Chicken Creations Chicken Salad to each half and dig in.