Nonno's zucchini bread. Rossella and Nonna Romana, from Mola di Bari, Puglia, are making Nonna's Baked Ziti, perfect for your Sunday Dinner. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple.
Mix wet ingredients into dry, add. Your kids will love eating their vegetables with this recipe! Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out. You can have Nonno's zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Nonno's zucchini bread
- It’s 2 loaf of pans.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 1/2 of – 3 cups sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of cinnamon.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Does your zucchini bread collapse as it cools? We can teach you how to make zucchini bread, including the best way to grate zucchini.
Nonno's zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour pans..
- With mixer on low speed beat eggs till light and fluffy. Add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix well..
- In large bowl mix/sift dry ingredients together..
- Slowly add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring slowly and gently until all ingredient are mixed together well..
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake approximately 45 minutes to an hour or until toothpick test comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack. When cooled remove from pan..
- This is a friend's family recipe, from the Scotti family from Ponza..
Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie.