Chicken Salad Wontons. Wonton wrappers baked in muffin tins make great vessels for all kinds of tasty fillings for party food! This recipe is for Thai Chicken Salad Wonton Cups that are filled with. Wonton wrappers baked in a muffin tin and stuffed with the BEST Chinese Chicken Salad – chicken, romaine, carrots, peanuts, cilantro, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and more!
Southern Chicken Salad in Wonton Cups is the most talked about recipe from my cookbook and food blog! This is the recipe that everyone says makes people. Chop chicken to add in to salad. You can have Chicken Salad Wontons using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Wontons
- Prepare 8 of wonton wrappers.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- You need 5 of pieces cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sambal Oelek.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of 5-spice.
Chicken may be diced or possibly shredded, whichever you prefer. These easy chicken wontons are begging to be added to your favorite chicken soup. Wonton Chicken Salad recipe: This is a great salad for summer. This is a great salad for summer.
Chicken Salad Wontons step by step
- Place wonton skins in mini muffin pan. Spray with oil and bake..
- Marinate chicken in rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, salt, and pepper for at least 1 hour..
- Drain, roast, cool and dice..
- Thinly slice the scallion. Mix with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds..
- Combine rice vinegar with lime juice, sesame oil, sambal oelek, honey, and a pinch of 5-spice..
- Combine sauce with chicken and scallions. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds..
Prep the dressing and salad early, let it chill, then add the crispy wontons. To give this Chinese chicken salad its satisfying crunch, fresh wonton noodles are baked to golden perfection, then tossed with more tender noodles, chicken, and veggies in a sweet and savory sauce. Thai Chicken Salad with its crisp greens, tender shredded chicken, bright and sweet grated carrots Print Recipe. I originally planned to serve this chicken salad over some mixed greens, but then I spotted the wonton wrappers in the refrigerated section at the grocery store and thought how tasty not to mention cute the. Place chicken, cabbages, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.